Tuesday, June 1, 2010

About



Welcome to Kate O'Grady Jewelry. I design, handmake and craft modern, sophisticated, and fun jewelry creating one-of-a-kind, limited edition, and custom designs. I work with a variety of beautiful wire, semi-precious stones, quartz, glass, and beads, and I often create pieces that mix new materials with elements of repurposed, recycled, or fair trade supplies. I strive to let the beauty and personality of the materials come through in order to inspire each design, and, in the case of custom orders, the personality of the wearer as well. Each piece really is unique, and can never exactly be reproduced. This is what is so special about wearing handmade jewelry.

I hope the good thoughts and intentions that I put into making each piece come through to you when you my jewelry. So, here's to you finding your perfect piece of jewelry...the one that when you see it, you feel that it was made just for you, or for someone you care about. Contact me at kateogradyjewelry (at) gmail (dot) com

Fan me at http://www.facebook.com/KateOGradyJewelry