Sunday, June 27, 2010

Great Day at the Market

Yesterday's market was a big success! It turned out to be a gorgeous day (finally!) with lots of folks out shopping and enjoying the beautiful weather. I really enjoyed meeting so many new people (including folks from Texas, Champaign and St. Charles, IL. and Arizona!), new vendors, seeing community friends, and getting your feedback on my designs. It is great to hear that so many of you appreciate the 100% Recycled Sterling Silver Wire that I'm using to make the majority of my rings and earrings with, as well as the Fair Trade supply Pearls that are featured in several, current earring and bracelet designs.

It was also great fun to hear so many cool ideas for custom pieces--keep these coming, and together we can make your creative ideas a reality! As I talked with many of you yesterday, if I don't have a particular size or stone in stock, I will do my absolute best to get more in, or to find an alternative for your designs.

On that note, I just wanted to add that, for the time being, I am officially sold out of all of my Opal Rings!!! It is so cool that so many of you have responded to them; they really are a gorgeous and unique stone! I will let you know as soon as I have more Opals in stock, and hope to bring more Opal Rings to my next trip to the market, which will be Saturday, July 24th.

Thanks again for your support and well wishes, and I will be posting pictures of yesterday's market in the next few days, so check back soon!