Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Custom Orders

Would you like a custom made ring or pair of earrings from KOGJ? A custom piece is the perfect gift for yourself, or for someone you care about. Whether you are attending a special occasion, looking for a meaningful gift for your friends or family, or just looking for that perfect piece of jewelry for your everyday, let's work together to make your idea a reality.

I also specialize in custom designing and hand making wire wrapped rings for your Bridesmaid's gifts...thank your friends for being a part of your special day by giving them jewelry that they will love to wear! I ask the Bride-to-Be to write up a small description of her wedding party attendants, telling me a bit about each person's personality, style, and a color that comes to mind when she thinks of each friend. Based on these descriptions, I hand pick semi-precious stones, quartz or glass, along with wire, and design and custom make each ring. The final gift comes ready to give in a Recycled jewelry box wrapped with Raffia String, and also includes a small write up describing the stone's properties and materials used. It is truly a unique and thoughtful gift!

For all Custom Designs, write me at kateogradyjewelry (at) gmail (dot) com and describe the project you have in mind, letting me know about any deadlines, the number of pieces needed, a color scheme, and your budget. Based off of this information, I will contact you via email with a design idea and quote.

I look forward to our collaboration!