Friday, October 22, 2010

Thanks All Around!

Well, last week's last Downtown Downers Grove Market went really well. It was so nice to see so many repeat customers, and to meet some new folks, as well. Although this market has ended, you will be seeing and hearing from me throughout the year, so keep checking my blog, face book, and twitter for updates.

I want to say a big Thank You to the Indian Boundary YMCA for all of their hard work co-coordinating this past season's Downtown Downer's Grove Market! They are a dedicated and helpful group of folks who make the market happen, and it is great to know that the proceeds from vendor's booth sales go to directly helping the YMCA enhance programs and offer program assistance for children and families in need.

Also, a special Thank You to the owners of Ballydole Pub & Restaurant in Downers Grove for hosting the market vendors at a special celebration luncheon!

Lastly, on behalf of myself and my family, Cheers to all of the lovely people that we had the chance to meet this year during our time at the market. I thank you for choosing my local, handmade jewelry! Hope to see you again next year!