Sunday, August 29, 2010

Beautiful Day at The Market

Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful, sunny day, and we had a great turnout. Thanks to my community friends who stopped up to say "Hi." I really appreciate your support, and it's just a lot of fun to have friends stop by and chat. Also, after several weeks off from this market, it was great to be back, and to have the chance to talk with the other vendors. It's a really cool group of folks at this market.

And, it was great to meet so many new people! I love hearing your stories, your reactions to the jewelry, and helping you find that perfect piece for yourself and your loved ones. I just can't explain the feeling I get when you choose to buy my jewelry, whether as an everyday piece, or a thoughtful gift for birthdays and holidays. It's just an honor to know that my jewelry will be going out into the world with you, your friends, and your family. It's really cool.

Yesterday was an especially exciting day as I previewed some new, Fall designs. It was invaluable to get folk's feedback on these, and to hear, and see, their reactions to the designs, stones, and colors. All of this feedback is inspiration for me, and I can't wait to get back to making more Fall inspired designs. Happy Sunday!