Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy, Happy




Two days before her wedding, I delivered the above rings to the bride-to-be--a soon- to-be thank you gift for her bridemaids. Her reaction was wonderful; smiles, and even a few tears. She was so happy to see that each custom, handmade ring turned out just as she had hoped.

The next night, at the rehearsal dinner, the bride-to-be gave each bridesmaid their ring. Later that same evening, I received a text message from one of the bridesmaids telling me how thrilled everyone was with their rings; they were happy, and I was so happy to hear this news.

Happiness all around...great jewelry will do that to you!
-----

A big congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Bertulis. I have it on good authority that they had a very moving and memorable wedding ceremony, and an amazing wedding. Congratulations to them!